- FIRST Two-Tone ALL Silicone Pacifier
- One Piece Silicone Design
- Rounded Silicone Bulb Shape Nipple
- Age: The First Year (0-12m)
What To Expect (whattoexpect.com):
- A pacifier could save your baby's life. Research has linked their use to a decreased risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). One theory as to why is that sucking on a pacifier might help open up air space around a baby's mouth and nose, which ensures she gets enough oxygen.
- Pacifiers can help baby learn to self-soothe, including at naptime and bedtime. They can help your baby get to sleep faster and learn how to fall asleep on her own.
Pretty Please Teethers || Modern Pacifiers are designed to soothe and comfort your little ones all while keeping a natural, modern and minimalist style.
FIRST Two-Tone ALL Silicone Pacifier
One Piece Silicone Design
Rounded Silicone Bulb Shape Nipple
Age: The First Year (0-12m)
US CPSIA compliant.
FREE of: BPA, PVC, latex, and phthalate
SAFETY: Our products are tested by independent governing safety institutions, to ensure they meet and exceed North American safety standards.
Inspect each pacifier before use. Pull pacifier in all directions. If damaged or weak, discard immediately. Only use dedicated pacifier holders that are CPSC tested. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a pacifier, as this can cause a strangulation hazard.
Adult supervision required at all time.
CLEANING: To sanitize your pacifiers: place pacifier in a bowl, pour boiling hot water over pacifier and let sit for 5 minutes. Once time is up, remove pacifier from bowl, absorb excess water and lay flat to air dry. Pacifier can also be cleaned with mild soap and water then lay flat to dry.
Quality You can See!
Our puzzles feature a large sturdy base with thick raised letters that are easy for little hands to handle. Your kids will play with it again and again!Shop Alphabet Puzzles
Give them a
Made with the same quality & love as our alphabet puzzlesShop Number Puzzles